Channels change randomly when volume is turned up

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jalum
10+ year member

That's a KIA!?
I finally got my AVH-X3500BHS installed almost all the way. But I ran into a problem. As soon as I start turning up my volume past 15 on FM or Sirius the stations automatically change by themselves until they come across one that doesn't have as powerful bass/treble. If I play a CD it will change to a different mode altogether. I've wrapped each wire on the harnesses I installed individually. I was thinking while wrapping that frequency shouldn't play a part in this because all the wires that go to the OEM radio are wrapped in 3 bundles and I never had this issue with that. It must be something with the harnesses that I got for the head unit, but unsure as to what.

Any thoughts? If you'd like I can post up a video of the problem.

hope you purchased it new from a shop, ask them to wire it into there demo board to test

*also check your not sitting on the remote control*

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.