Changing vehicals. What would you get.

subzero
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have a 2003 cavalier coupe.

Now I plan to get another vehical around the $2,500 - $3,500 price range.

Now Lets say I find a sweet deal on a very clean family vehicle, then I would get it and then....

I thought about putting a wall in the cavalier. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hide.gif.2d479cfd917eedfe201353b91522ceab.gif

2-18's or 2- 15's or 4-12's...

But If I find a cheaper deal on maybe a van and it was in mint condition, I would probly keep it a family van and still wall tha cavalier... However, if the van is not mint or good condition, then I thought about make it a ground pounder...

8-12's or something like that. The design would depend on the van or suv I get.

What are your thoughts. I seem to find lots of good deals on http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cta/

Conversion Van... well, I think I seen some for cheap... I could do that. but I would rather find one that was used as a work truck because the suspension might be 1ton leafs springs. to support the concrete, wood and woofer weight that would be added..

if you need a family car dont wall your current car, get a wagon or something and load the ass end of it full of audio, and that leaves room for whoever else you need to tote to where ever...

if you need a family car dont wall your current car, get a wagon or something and load the ass end of it full of audio, and that leaves room for whoever else you need to tote to where ever...
I did think about a wagon a few times.

The cavalier is getting older everyday so that why I said if I find a better car then that would be the family car and the cavalier would get the wall.

My trailblazer is the fam veh and i fit everyone in just fine. Just no space for anything else. but shes loud LOL.
I like those

I just bought an '03 Kia Optima with 113K for a little under $4k with a warranty. That was from a used dealership. You should shop around at local dealers, and see if any cars come with a warranty in your price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.