Change Of Heart

wErd
5,000+ posts

Maker of All Good Threads
usa
oops thats, what i mean $660!!! but if you buy it in april when it comes out the price is still going to be jacked.

OP
no_vendetas

no_vendetas
10+ year member

Someone told me in another fourm not to use Pioneer.

I never used a Pioneer deck before so I'm not sure on the quality. I know that most people like Alpine, but I just don't like how they look. Let me know about some of the experiences u know or have heard bout Pioneer.

So far I like the specs of it.

OP
no_vendetas

no_vendetas
10+ year member

you should see what the other guys are sayin on the other forum that i use too they are dissin my decision

but im startin to get the attitude of (F)uck 'em. I think im gonna get the dam thing. I like it (and the specs) and thats what really matters cuz its in MY car.

OP
no_vendetas

no_vendetas
10+ year member

I like the Pioneer better (yeah Kinda cuz of looks) but i just want that HU in my car. I might just keep the Kenwood and just box it up and put it in the next car i get. Im Keepin Nika, (My Honda) till her wheels fall off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.