Cerwin Vega

get one of the new stroker's. they hit hard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Hmmm... too bad they aren't out yet. They've supposed to've been in the avail in the US as of Sept last year. They've only been released incredibly exclusivly to a few dealers.

yea that cerwin vega i got was the 1998 model
If you've got the Vega-Vega series then you've got a hardy & decent little woofer. I've run them on & off since '99.

Have a couple in the basement now actually.

-Nick

Good budget drivers. I have had many and all have sounded good and performed well. They are very efficient. Of course, everything is install dependant. The Vega series you have is a proven performer.

To those who don't like them, what did you NOT like and what are you comparing them to? Also, what was the application.

IMO, with some hard work you can make a cheap driver do wonders.

I love mine. I think that they are very clean sealed. Bump good too. Ported they are loud but you loose a little in SQ. I love when people who havent tried them say they are crap. Try them then tell me what you think. Hell for less than $80 a 12 they are a steal.

http://gallery.caraudio.com/pp/showphoto.php?photo=3854&sort=2&cat=500&page=1

EDIT: Oh and forgot to mention that they can handle way more then the 300rms they are rated at. Ive run 600rms a piece to them with no fuss.

Good budget drivers. I have had many and all have sounded good and performed well. They are very efficient. Of course, everything is install dependant. The Vega series you have is a proven performer.
To those who don't like them, what did you NOT like and what are you comparing them to? Also, what was the application.

IMO, with some hard work you can make a cheap driver do wonders.
Just to add on - Strong little motors on them badboys... all things considered.

CV before 2000 (iirc) is more then worthwhile. After 2000 (iirc) their products have not impressed me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.