center console rebuild

Looked good til the close ups. Should have coated with bed liner then paint it to match interior. SEM sells interior paint that would match (available at most autobody shops) Just my opinion though.

what kind of air horns are those? they look loud
its a kit i bought from http://www.hornblasters.com this is the set i have http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?item=HK-S4-V127

but i have a 165/220 pressure switch and yes they are loud i love them i wet through 6 sets of different horns before landing on these bad boys they are light weight with a heavy duty sound deep and loud.

OMG, I would never use truck bedliner on a console...

It's rough as hell, scrape the **** out of you, tough to clean (attracts lint and shreds towels), and is just a PITA...

Rough on your skin/clothes if you rest your arm on it too...

Construction however looks solid.

nG

if you get the spray liner, and apply it properly, itll lay down smooth. The idea is just to get the texture, then coat it with the color you want after that. This is how I did my door pods in my s10 and they arent rough or scratchy at all. Look just like the door texture.

OMG, I would never use truck bedliner on a console...
It's rough as hell, scrape the **** out of you, tough to clean (attracts lint and shreds towels), and is just a PITA...

Rough on your skin/clothes if you rest your arm on it too...

Construction however looks solid.

nG
its not rough at all it feels like wall texture on drywall it may look rough but it isnt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.