Cellphone Feedback????

wal1885
10+ year member

atlanta
I just got my system installed and I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something. When my cellphone rings my left comp set makes a beeping noise and I assume it is feedback from the cellphone. If anyone know how I can get rid of the prob that woulf be great thanks!

it has happened to me before but not lately...dont no how to fix it either...it only happened w/ one of my systems though....that was a couple years back when i first got into car audio...it could be due to cheap electronics or crappy rca's... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I have a alpine 7995 HU, CDT cl-61, and a US acoustics 2100 not crappy stuff IMO. The amp is inexpensive but many people on here say they are great amps which I agree with. The only thing that you mentioned is cheap rcas. But everyone on here said an amp kit is an amp kit so I dunno? I got a Scosche kit from Wal-Mart. Maybe I should have replaced the rcas?

i guess just try a better set of rca's w/ good sheilding....yet im using $15 lighting audio rca and mine is fine...i really dont know...sumone might chime in....

u cant really get rid of it man, like wen u have a cordless fone n u get interference if ur right by the microwave, its jus interference sorry dude

that's just the way gsm phones work. it works on the same principles that the light up antennas and dangly light shits work. cdma (sprint and verizon) don't do this. don't know about tdma (some cingular and at&t)

eric b

did u install ur stuff yourself or did a shop..... if a shop did it take it back and tell them they need to make some adjustments.

I got it installed at Tweeter. ****IT. I just got this new Nokia with a sim card in it. I used to have a verizon phone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. I literally just got this phone when I got the system installed. This blows. I guess its not too terrible atleast when I play loud music I will know when my phone rings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.