Celestra

Participant count
  • Participant list
Um, I don't think they have any distribution stateside. I mentioned them long ago on ECA and a groupbuy was arranged shortly after. They were tested by some of the folks over there, though I don't presently remember how well they did. I know the prices weren't too bad for an Italian-made amplifier. Well, at least not for the cheap ones. The higher-end models were extremely expensive. There wasn't much of a mid-level, unfortunately. I believe I had posted the price list that was sent to me from Celestra on the thread where I mentioned them (thus the interest in the groupbuy). But that thread was probably more than a year ago. If you can find it, have fun. But I don't think I'll go digging for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cool, thanks for the info. I havent been on ECA for a few months. I'll check it out. I'm sure since I'll be bored at work and there wont be anything to do I'll find it *crossing fingers*. Thank again.

i couldnt find it on ECA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif oh well, not a biggie

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

donpisto

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
donpisto
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date