CDT speakers any good??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hi, I am seriously considering buying some good SQ speakers and I came across CDT speakers on Woofersetc. I am a hair away from pulling the trigger and getting the CL-62-CDT ($300) for the front and the ES-06-CDT for the back doors ($350) (for mid bass). If anyone has experience with CDT speakers please let me know what you think, or even if Woofersetc is a legit and trust worthy site. Thanks.

Hi, I am seriously considering buying some good SQ speakers and I came across CDT speakers on Woofersetc. I am a hair away from pulling the trigger and getting the CL-62-CDT ($300) for the front and the ES-06-CDT for the back doors ($350) (for mid bass). If anyone has experience with CDT speakers please let me know what you think, or even if Woofersetc is a legit and trust worthy site. Thanks.
I'd put that es 06 in the front instead of the CLs. They get decently loud and sound good if tuned properly. Need deadened doors, good signal processing and good power. Always put the best drivers in front never the back.

Okay will do. So you're saying CTD speakers are worth the money???
only worth it if you have everything right and know how to properly tune them. There are other much simpler to use speaker sets out there for the money. How good they are would depend on your skill level.

And my amp is a Alpine F550 and I have a Alpine head unit also (something like CD-117 if im not mistaken)
I'd say it should be pretty good once you get your EQ and time alignment dialed in along with acoustical door treatments and making a proper seal and baffle. Speaker positioning is key too.

Later one if you add a dedicated Digital sound processor and run active, you'll really see what these speakers can do.

Woofers etc is not a authorized dealer period. They buy old stock and resale it with no Cdt warranty myself @Vertex Audio ; and @trumpet;are authorized by Cdt as the only dealers here. I'm the dealer for your area full Cdt warranties and new product lines are what we offer. Not old out of date stock

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.