CDT owners

Had a pair of CL-61A's and they sounded decent. Midbass wasn't very good though.

Upgraded to the PG and they are a far better set of comps.

Had cdt ef-63's in my old truck. Doors deadened and sealed off with 200w a side and they were awesome. Midbass was strong and the imaging was actually impressive with them playing from low in the doors.

...listen to mostly rock/metal/blues

Running HD-62's off 150w. Mids are great, the tweeters sound like dick though.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

My HD 62 set sounded amazing with the DRT-25 Silk Tweeter, maybe your set had the TW-25.

People that rode with me would actually be in aw with the SQ of the comps, they were impressive.

I had a set of EF-61FG's, I blew them sadly 'cause... well, long story.

Anyway, while I had them I LOVED them. Best thing I've heard. Then again, I've never heard a HD-type set-up with a lot of expensive stuff. But, I for sure thought that was a good buy.

I installed mine in the rear deck with about 110rms and vocals and instruments sounded fantastic, but i didnt have any midbass due to the mounting location. I honestly loved the way it sounded in the back, but due to crap amp i had to take them out. Sounded like a concert to me. I listen to dave matthews band most days

I installed mine in the rear deck with about 110rms and vocals and instruments sounded fantastic, but i didnt have any midbass due to the mounting location. I honestly loved the way it sounded in the back, but due to crap amp i had to take them out. Sounded like a concert to me. I listen to dave matthews band most days

Ahh, College Life.

Thinkin about trying some M6's shortly, anybody run those? Whats your thoughts?
I was gunna get those. But no munnies. If you end up getting them, tell me how they sound, eh? ^-^

I was gunna upgrade to those after I upgrade my subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.