CDT HD61 vs Morel Maximo 6 vs. Massive Audio CK6V stage 5 - Best Components <$200

singleton
10+ year member

Bath, NC
Your opinions when these go head to head for SQ as top priority:

1. CDT HD61

2. Morel Maximo 6

3. Massive Audio CK6V

I think that I am going to scratch the Boston Acoustic SC60 due to their difficult install. I'd love some Rainbows but I believe that they are going to be out of my budget by too far.

Thanks

the hd 61 will give a better bass response.difference in the 61 and 61a is the xovers and tweets are better on the hd 61a and power handling is more

To add another speaker into the mix:

Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Compoents - anyone know any online authorized dealers? Found on 12velectronics but didn't know if they were authorized dealers or not.

I am leaning towards the CDT HD61's but haven't jumped off the fence just yet.

Would the CDT HD-61's be considered on the same level as the HT Imagine or a step up (I understand the HD's are the middle of the line and the ES is the top of the line and the CL are the bottom of the line - all inregards to the CDT component system speakers correct?

I'd love some Rainbows but I believe that they are going to be out of my budget by too far.
Would like to just toss this question out there:

If one were willing to step up with the $$ , where do you think the Rainbow SLC265 and CS265 would rank with the other comps already mentioned?

the rainbows are very nice ,for me the tweets are a bit harsh tho.but id say a step up from the others mentioned in sound quality if they are real rainbows not ebay rainbows .but not in power handling ,it will be a step down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.