CDT CL v. CDT EF...worth it?

look into the pioneer rev comps. i traded out my cl-61 for those and let me tell you the performance dif is night and day and can be had for only 175. theres lots of midbass and they get nasty loud and still maintain decent SQ. the tweets will need a little tuning in the 8-10 khz region but if you find the sweet spot these comps sound great for the money.

I agree, I own the CL's and the mids didn't impress me.

I did give you helpful advice you prick. Ohhh, you wanted the painting drawn for you.
If you MUST go with CDT, go with the EF's.The CL mids are garbage.The EF's are at least bearable.The difference isn't HUGE but it is there.

i sell cdt and personally the cl's i dont think much of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If you can get them cheap they are ok but even still for the little extra cash your better off getting the ef-61 or CF version. The FG carries a bigger price tag than the cf and the difference is very minimal. The average person most of the time cant tell the difference between the 2 sets.

i sell cdt and personally the cl's i dont think much of //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If you can get them cheap they are ok but even still for the little extra cash your better off getting the ef-61 or CF version. The FG carries a bigger price tag than the cf and the difference is very minimal. The average person most of the time cant tell the difference between the 2 sets.
I concur

i recommend everyone who needs cdt go to dj, he helped me out a lot last night with answering ?'s about diff sets, and adjusting the sets according to my taste. Plus his prices are great.

I also don't see why anyone would buy cl's when for like 50$ more get the ef's it just crazy

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.