CDT 3-way Install

Participant count
  • Participant list

tje

I am thinking about buying the CDT CL-641 3-way component set. The only thing I'm concerned with is where the 4" mid will go. Does anyone know where in a 95 Saturn SL1 these could be installed. I know that there will have to be some modifications to the door or kick panel. Will this be really expensive to do or should I just forget it and buy the 2-way instead?

if they fit in ur stock locations then thats where u would put them. if not then just get the 2ways unless u wana do some major modications
A pic of your doors would help in determining where to mount everything....but getting a 3-way set will almost inevitably result in some form of modification, so it all depends on whether you the value the added sound quality or the extra work/mods more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.