Cdrs do make a difference...

When i was using some cheap GQ cdrs the mp3s wouldnt read right, i switched to TDK and now it works perfectly.
hey what kind of head unit do u have?? i have an alpine 7995 and have used cheap CDr's and have always had skipping problems. have u used memorex? i thought memorex would not skip but it did.. so that discouraged me from trying other brands. maybe i should try a spindle of TDK's.. i got a 50 pacc of PERI cdr's and have no use for them.. =0/

hey what kind of head unit do u have?? i have an alpine 7995 and have used cheap CDr's and have always had skipping problems. have u used memorex? i thought memorex would not skip but it did.. so that discouraged me from trying other brands. maybe i should try a spindle of TDK's.. i got a 50 pacc of PERI cdr's and have no use for them.. =0/
i'll give you $5 for them;)

never got a cd-r that hasn't played yet.

CD's all come out of 8 different factories over the US who sell to all the different companies who then brand them. You can use neros disk tool to look up the info on the disk. The best of all CD's are Mitsumi Gold Archeival but they are super expensive, second best are Taiyo-Yuden Silver (both CD's & DVD's) which are much more economically priced.

i have a alpine 9833

CD's all come out of 8 different factories over the US who sell to all the different companies who then brand them. You can use neros disk tool to look up the info on the disk. The best of all CD's are Mitsumi Gold Archeival but they are super expensive, second best are Taiyo-Yuden Silver (both CD's & DVD's) which are much more economically priced.

ritek is my favorite for dvds, it was funny once because i used that cdr tool on some great quality cdr's and 3 came from 3 different places.

ritek is my favorite for dvds, it was funny once because i used that cdr tool on some great quality cdr's and 3 came from 3 different places.
Ritek are good but, I think it is the green ones that **** ass. Actually the colors are what show you what they are made of and what determines how good or crappy they can possibly be but I can't remember what colors are the best other than Gold and Silver and which ones are crap.

When i was using some cheap GQ cdrs the mp3s wouldnt read right, i switched to TDK and now it works perfectly.

i know haha its kinda ironic those GQ (Great Quality) CDRs arent great quality. AT&T, and those labelless cd's ****.

I like to use, fujifilm, TDK, Maxwell, and yea...

take more time in burning your cd's and they will probably play better. for example don't always try to burn it hte fastest. try a slower setting. it burns better. i'm not sure all the mechanics like if it burns deeper or whatever. but i know it burns better.

Actually, companies have only gone cheaper on making their CDs. Back in the day, they used discs with a really dark dye. Those CDs were much better than what they sell today. But since I don't really burn too many CDs anymore, I just go with whatever I can get the most of for the cheapest price. But with DVDs, I'll stick with Ritek with the G04 or G05 dye.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.