Need some reccomendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

s4m

nc
I want a new headunit for my truck, but with all the choices i don't really know which would be best for me. I know i want it to have 2 preouts (one for my subs one for my components), aux input (or some type of input that will allow me to hook up an mp3 player sometime in the future). I also want it to play mp3 cd's. Also some type of buillt in sub control would be nice. Im thinking i want something from pioneer (have had very good luck with pioneer in the past), alpine, or eclipse, although im open to others aswell. Any way any help would be greatly appreciated.

what is your budget? anything from either of those 3 companies that would have the features you want, will make good choices. i personally tend to lean towards eclipse, but the pioneers i have had in the past have been great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.