CDA-9887 vs CDA-7949

I just dont like to deal like that. I didnt want to deal with them any longer. I counter offered everything for $250, did not buy that. Gave me an offer with a condition, $300 for everything and if there is a problem they will charge me the $50 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif....I walked away then. I could probably just buy the unit its self :S

Still not a bad deal on the deck but no reason to give lying salespeople money. Find another one. I will say with my disk ipod I can hear noise in my 9887, but the sound is the best, sounds warmer than most pioneers or other decks ive run

I'm actually still running the 7949. I'm using it with a processor. Both my changer & HU have fiberoptic connections going to the processor. I'm able to use my iPhone with it as well. The 7949 is limited in its functions compared to today's HU's, but I'm ok with that.

I also have a few units put away which include a 7998, 9887, Eclipse CD8455, and a CD7000. Even though I have these units, I still prefer the old combination.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.