• Thread starter jereczek
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
J

jereczek

my car cd player in my car is not working it is just ejecting the cds. does any one know what is wrong with it i have searched all over the web for info but cant find any thing,. every thing other than the cd player is working. (radio ect..) it is a Sanyo ECD-8577

i cant find any inforamtion on it so if any one could help that would be great.

either reply here or e-mail me at

n_jereczek@hotmail.com

thanks

Your problem may be that the CD loading mechanism is misaligned. When that happens it cannot read the CD properly so it rejects it. I'm not too familiar with Sanyo car audio products, but I have owned Sanyo home audio products and they don't seem to last too long. If you really like the Sanyo deck then you could find a small electronics repair shop through your local phone book and have them look at it, or you could send it to Sanyo. Either way the repair and/or inspection will cost you more than the deck is probobly worth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.