• Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage....

The stereo has CD changer controls. I need to get a changer though...does it have to be the one specific to the stereo? I have no idea about this one!

Thanks for any and all help.

Lisa

First of all what kind of stereo is it? Many aftermarket stereos require you to buy there same CD changer (i.e. Kenwood Head Unit= Kenwood CD Changer). There are devices you can buy that can make your head unit compatable with any CD changer. As for that kind that all depends on you and your head unit. Some CD changer are 6 disc, 10 or 12. Then other have a disc nameing feature, however your head unit most also have that feature. You just have to shop around for what you like. Hope that helps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.