• Thread starter HelpMe
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 558
    Participant count
  • Participant list
H

HelpMe

I'm hoping the PRO's here can help me out, I currently have the Sony CDX-525 RF CD Changer (uses FM Radio through stock AC/Delco). And I'm looking to purchase a Sony CD deck with changer capabilities, will this changer work with lets say the CDX-CA400 deck?

TIA

Check Sony's web site or contact the place where you purchased the HU or the place where you are looking to buy the changer. Most changers will only work with certain HU's with changer controlls.

I just picked up the CD-CA700X at best buy... (their not to bright there) they said it was not compatible, so I was just going to install it and use the RF changer as is, but when

I got the HU home it had the Uni* port, so now my former RF chnger is now a direct changer.. beauty...

I agree that the Best Buy service department isn't the greatest. Consider yourself lucky if you can find someone in the caraudio section that actually knows what they're talking about. It seems as if their knowledge comes from 10 minutes of training and what they've been able to figure out on their own.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.