cca and ofc together?

Participant count
  • Participant list
**** my life i have now spent over 70$ just moving my amp to from under the seat to the trunk lol

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Would it be fine for a day ?

aluminum and copper creates corrosion together. get one or the other in the correct size good 4awg ofc would do nicley
together meaning they would have to make contact. As in aluminum and copper strands interlaced. If he's running one ground and one as power I don't see the problem in that. Correct me if i'm wrong of course.

I have 8 gauge ofc ground wire and 8 gauge cca power wire. Can i use them together to power my kicker zx550.2 or do you have to have one or the other?
Both is fine, I do the same thing on my 2200, except using 1/0 of course

Lol I'm a newb didn't see his post right though he was using two 8g to make a 4g power lol should be good bro
Lol so i went and bought new 8 gauge cca wire to match the cca power after i read the first post. No worries tho i only bought a foot for $2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.