Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..I totally agree...If there were 2 grown Men involved, these stupid threads would not even exist in public
Just give it a rest man. OP was calling me a liar and shiz unwarranted before which got me going on this thread and I still stopped a while ago. There is nothing for you to gain here bro

you still dont have a clue. these threads exist to save azz, and problems. you obviously havent bought or sold ANYTHING online or you would keep your mouth shut and learn more
LOL..you are **** skippy about not being able to track my purchases online...and I have learned plenty about yours. If you did not want public discussion, you would have dealt with this like a Man.

LOL..you are **** skippy about not being able to track my purchases online...and I have learned plenty about yours. If you did not want public discussion, you would have dealt with this like a Man.
i wanted it public. Just dont need the Bs of idiots like you.

It's only a 3 pack now, come get in on this vape session
**** brraa you vaped 2 of my pillows already **** it just throw the other 3 p's in the tube and lets blast it into some BHO

btw what you know about that vape bong action, thats the only way mang straight fat vape rips out of a gong tube

paypalsucks.com

Theres a reason sites like this exist. There is truly no safe way to buy on the internet. USPS MO is the absolute safest but it does nothing to protect the buyer except allow for federal prosecution for mail fraud. That being said I have over 400 verified paypal transactions ( all for sales ) and only got burned once.

**** brraa you vaped 2 of my pillows already **** it just throw the other 3 p's in the tube and lets blast it into some BHO
btw what you know about that vape bong action, thats the only way mang straight fat vape rips out of a gong tube
I've got my VRipTech bowl (with heat gun adapter) in my Roor. yumyum

edit: Free posts, this thread is a ******* joke.

Can I join the vape session? I haz volcano I bring.
Volcano is like the JL audio of vapes.

I know how kushy feels about volcanoes though.. I myself prefer the Silver Surfer with my bong attachement

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

I've got my VRipTech bowl (with heat gun adapter) in my Roor. yumyum
edit: Free posts, this thread is a ******* joke.
Slick, bro, I've used a couple heat gun bowls before. Mine is a direct 18.8 glass on glass attachment.. I own 2 RooR's as well, a 4ft black label and a 1.5 green

I'm trying to figure out how yalls dumb @$$ threads get like 10+ pages before I can get an answer in my threads that's somewhat important.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif:beathors://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif:beathors://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif:beathors://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif:beathors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants