Catman did steal my funds, and lied

Status
Not open for further replies.
READ closer
Still keep on reading

Refurbished electronics are products which have most often been returned to the manufacturer because it was unwanted or had some minor defect. The items are simply returned because most major retail superstores offer a 30 day money back guarantee on their products and there are those consumers that just simply take advantage of this liberal return policy. However, there is also a very good chance that the unit you receive may never have been used as it may have been a unit whose box was damaged or simply an overstock model that many retailers return to the manufacturers to make room for incoming models. When the electronic goods such as TVs, home theater systems, computers and other electronics have been returned in an undamaged and fully functional condition and although they are still in a brand new condition, due to legal reasons they cannot be marketed or sold as new. In such cases, where it is found to have a minor defect, the manufacturer rectifies this by replacing the defective component, or permanently repairing it

A refurbished product is NOT always a defective item.

Refurb can go either way. Pre-opened and not used or repaired. thats all im saying because you guys are trying to push in one direction of the meaning when in fact it means both. so technically, he was correct in how he used the term refurb

end of debate

This is how I have seen repair/refurb using a car as an example.

Refurb car- Has normal oil changes, maybe new gaskets, new spark plugs, a good cleaning, a nice polish

Repaired car- The engine blew out and was replaced, transmission went out and was replaced, was in an accident and had body work done

I would probably buy refurbed car amps, I will NOT buy repaired amps unless I personally knew the person who repaired it and the quality of their work

most places that sell refurb test and run through the equipment before resale which might be a better buy. they don't check every amp made that has been mass produced. repaired if it's warrantied wold be something i would jump on.

Refurbished products are generally bench tested and certified by the authorized service centers of the company and then re-packaged' date=' labeled as a Refurbished Product[/quote']
If it was a Sundown in question, meh....but it is not. The buyer got skittish after he sent the money and wanted proof of repairs made to the amp and by whom...no big deal..perfectly acceptable behavior.

If it was a Sundown in question, meh....but it is not. The buyer got skittish after he sent the money and wanted proof of repairs made to the amp and by whom...no big deal..perfectly acceptable behavior.
you are misinformed. again. he didnt ask for any reciept til the 2nd thread.

Which is what i said like 12 posts ago...
I originally posted the definition to add on to what you were saying to clarify for quakhead. Then you started pushing the one side about it so I was just trying to show it meant both. My bad.

tbh, the buyer should of asked all his questions and clear his doubts before the transfer happened. Would of avoided all of this. Anyone else notice OP has stayed quiet since proof was shown?

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally posted the definition to add on to what you were saying to clarify for quakhead. Then you started pushing the one side about it so I was just trying to show it meant both. My bad.
Its all good, thought you were just trying to say it only meant broken items lol.

Just really wanted to clarify Tony's statment refurb=repair is not a true statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

centergod79

10+ year member
TEAM BEETEM
centergod79
Martins Ferry, OH
Start date
Participants