Northwest Region Cartoys, Halloween Sound Off, Northglenn, CO.

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
That place would seem ideal. Don't know how opt the hot rodders would feel about it. But who cares. I'm all for night shows, so the spot really doesn't matter. Drive In Autosound does some anual "boom off" which is a pretty decent turn out for a show that starts at around 8pm. Granted they have a t-shirt contest deal and some other **** goin on and doesn't usually end till around midnight. But its fun. I'd rather drive at night TBH.

That place would seem ideal. Don't know how opt the hot rodders would feel about it. But who cares. I'm all for night shows, so the spot really doesn't matter. Drive In Autosound does some anual "boom off" which is a pretty decent turn out for a show that starts at around 8pm. Granted they have a t-shirt contest deal and some other **** goin on and doesn't usually end till around midnight. But its fun. I'd rather drive at night TBH.
no matter where its at in the city theres a noise ordinance and after 10 you cant be playing your s h i t or your going down. but i had all kinds of hotrodders checking out the van when i parked it and was pounding.

024.jpg

no matter where its at in the city theres a noise ordinance and after 10 you cant be playing your s h i t or your going down. but i had all kinds of hotrodders checking out the van when i parked it and was pounding.
eh.. oh well... Check it out and see whats up.

After 10!? **** that we need to use the vacant circuit city parking lot again on hwy 7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

After 10!? **** that we need to use the vacant circuit city parking lot again on hwy 7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Thats fairly close.. I think I've been there.

Both sides. 7.75 cubes each side at 35hz. 13.25inches of port per cube.
You not gonna let me hear it??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.