Cars for audio use around 2500, lol

SPLluminator
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
GR, Michigan
Looking for a budget friendly car for around 2500. I was looking at older S-10s, blazers and explorers. Also looked into a few hatches however im not really sure what hatches get the loudest(other than crx). Any input? Btw, id like to compete in street A. Ive got two 10's and will end up having around 4k when finished.

I see CRX's for sale all the time for around 1k on craigslist.

Be different, get something unique that no one else has, definatly not a "wow thats loud" factor with CRX's everyone knows they can get loud, get something that will make people want to try. its no fun when everyone competing with a CRX

There are a lot of options, but for 2500 the quality of the car is going to be at stake (obviously). You'll have to get a older car, so high SPL levels will probably rattle quite a bit of **** apart, along with the possibility of an old alt failing.

There are a lot of options, but for 2500 the quality of the car is going to be at stake (obviously). You'll have to get a older car, so high SPL levels will probably rattle quite a bit of **** apart, along with the possibility of an old alt failing.
Well. What you say is true however i can do pretty much anything with a car. I would upgrade alts as well so that isnt an issue. Im liking the really old s-10. The boxy look is sweet IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.