SOLD Carputer For Sale

dconder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Oklahoma
I just bought this a week ago. I have decided to not pursue this route in my system so this is up for sale.

All parts are basically brand new. It is a Via CN7 1.5Ghz motherboard and cpu, Western Digital 120GB Hard drive, 1gb ram, Pioneer 8x external USB DVD burner, M2ATX power supply for vehicle use, Voom PC enclosure and Micro touch pad keyboard. I bought this off ebay brand new (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...em=330175634525). I loaded up XP and messed with some front ends for it but, that's it. I will wipe the hard drive so all you will have to do is load up an OS and it is ready to go. Asking less than what I paid $350 shipped in the US. Pics can be seen on the ebay auction site and you can see that I was the winning bidder.

The Alpine will not control the computer. The only thing you could do with the Alpine is hook the computer up thru the aux. inputs and use it like that. You would still have to use the keyboard and mouse pad to control the computer.

The Carputer has VGA, composite, and S-video outputs. Thanks.

If anyone is interested, shoot me some offers. I really hate this cool toy just sitting around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.