Carpeting Tutorial

So the lip from the second picture is going to be inserted into the 5/8" grooves made in the top/bottom/front/back... is that right?
Yes the lip will go into that groove. But, its a 3/8 groove, not a 5/8. If this doesnt make sense let me know.

bj, i wish i could do work like you, my cuts blow lol. what is it u use for your cuts? table saw? which kind?
its the table saw you reccomended to me a while back. The rigid table saw from home depot. Its around 550 i believe. Just paid er off, its a very nice table saw, especially for the price.

Hey guys, that's my box that bjfish11 built for me, just got it today. It's a little over 7^3 ft tuned to around 30hz. The box turned out absolutely gorgeous, almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw it in all it's glory. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Excellent craftmanship, I honestly couldn't imagine it coming out better. Box arrived completely unscathed (DHL ftw)! I'll get some pics up when I get a chance. Thanks again bjfish11!

Hey guys, that's my box that bjfish11 built for me, just got it today. It's a little over 7^3 ft tuned to around 30hz. The box turned out absolutely gorgeous, almost brought a tear to my eye when I saw it in all it's glory. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Excellent craftmanship, I honestly couldn't imagine it coming out better. Box arrived completely unscathed (DHL ftw)! I'll get some pics up when I get a chance. Thanks again bjfish11!
hey man, no problem. It was a pleasure. Your a good guy to deal with, good communication, no problems what so ever. Glad it got to you in good shape. It was a HUGE box! LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bjfish11

5,000+ posts
FisherCustoms.com
bjfish11
Garden Plain, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date