Caraudio.com subwoofer

I just picture a caraudio.com sub infringing on funky pup patents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Of course a caraudio.com branded sub would require Goob enlist the greatest salesman on the face of the planet................Matt Overpecker would have to come back and proclaim it to be a sub handed down to moses by god himself. The stone tablets the commandments were written on were just protective packing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Of course a caraudio.com branded sub would require Goob enlist the greatest salesman on the face of the planet................Matt Overpecker would have to come back and proclaim it to be a sub handed down to moses by god himself. The stone tablets the commandments were written on were just protective packing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Good thing you said Moses, because I think there are already a few that are touched by Jesus. :p

CA.com has been dubbed the chithole for years. What other car audio forum can you search and find reviews of subs, and pictures of some dudes nut sack all at the same time? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
What more could I want? Nothing more, actually I would like a lot less...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It's funny though how most other car audio related websites come here to post links to their forum... or snatch traffic from here...

INdeed. See how long he could go without a ban... or a pimp smack from jlaine...

nG

maybe outsource to an established maker that will build custom subs: incriminator, fi, etc

all you need is a blank dust cap and a sticker and viola........ ca.com sub lmao

maybe outsource to an established maker that will build custom subs: incriminator, fi, etc
all you need is a blank dust cap and a sticker and viola........ ca.com sub lmao
and who did you think I was talking about spending the 30g's with? who else would build it? You or me? Maybe the moderators?

still going to cost a ton of money to build a sub to withstand the abuse the idiots here would put it through

Coming up with the looks would be one thing, but coming up with the parameters would be another. If you guys get anything relatively solid, let me know. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's funny though how most other car audio related websites come here to post links to their forum... or snatch traffic from here...
nG
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=car+audio Traffic my man traffic.......in search of the almighty dollah.

I met many good people here. Actually learned a few things..........years ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If you guys are going to start with the looks keep in mind that the 4 spoke is less expensive than the 12 spoke (but the 12 spoke is still pretty darned cheap). I'm also assuming this woofer would be a 3" coil, 8" spider(s) driver. ...and of course bright red/pink and yellow to pay homage to the Funky Pup.

Jesus christ if you want a ca.com woofer, order up an FI, SI, AQ, etc... and just tell them to put a CA.com sticker on instead of theirs for a little more $.

Problem solved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.