Caraudio.com Member Spotlight Fi Audio

Yes we will. We already have things designed, but are tooling baskets for them. No major rush on getting them out, since we are focusing on the subwoofers right now and trying to keep leadtimes as short as possible. We will have 2 different component sets. One that is entry level and goes with the X series and the higher end SQ set that will go with the Q series. Only 6.5" sets. Mids will also be available separately for those that want to double up on the midbasses or simply want to use their favorite tweeter with them.
Aight , now you got my attention //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes we will. We already have things designed, but are tooling baskets for them. No major rush on getting them out, since we are focusing on the subwoofers right now and trying to keep leadtimes as short as possible. We will have 2 different component sets. One that is entry level and goes with the X series and the higher end SQ set that will go with the Q series. Only 6.5" sets. Mids will also be available separately for those that want to double up on the midbasses or simply want to use their favorite tweeter with them.
Ill be waiting for those. Need some new components.

scott i realy enjoyed that post....i'm overwhelmed actually

to see how re got there start and to see how u learned things on your own.

u kind of remind me of myself...except i'm more into designing speaker boxes

i always try to alot with very little...but keep up the good work....and if the fi subs are as good or better than the re subs u designed then i think your in for a treat:D

80... Thanks, I appreciate the kind comments. I have my opinions on what the subs will do... but this direct market is such a strange beast. Sometimes its hard to "give" things away //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Start looks solid though.

qtipextra... No. Not much more to say about that one than... No. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I Love Astros. Just thought everyone should know that. I will be buried in one I think, not this one, probably not the next one, maybe not the one after that, but one of them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Mr Jackson still have those things? $65 for some press on hubcaps. Should have bought more cheesey poofs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I am waiting for the designer to finish the e-commerce.

We spent the past 4 hours going over the logic to make sure it works correctly. It has been somewhat of a PITA with the options and rules for the options. Once that is finished, the balance will be published. It is my understanding that the back stage for the site, while being worked on, cant be published in bits. Only all at once. So if the ts got updated, the balance of the unfinished site would be updated as well... whcih we dont want.

But, it seems as if all was working good and that he will have to finish the code for the rest of the products based off of that one. Honestly.. I dont know. This is what I pay him for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

give me a few minutes and Ill upload and post links to basic pics (not photoshopped and purty like the site will have). Gives you a better idea of products though.

Which line would you suggest if I wanted to create the worlds loudest popcorn bowl ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.