Caraudio.com and realmofexcursion.com

I post on SSA, ROE, and here every once in a while. You get more responses here quickly if you need them fast. That's just due to sheer numbers. Sometimes it's a good thing, sometimes it's bad. All depends on my mood, I guess.

I watch on SSA.

I am active here, diyma, and caraudiojunkyard...which is many of the same people as here...just the format/layout is different. It seems like that place functions better as a marketplace between buyers and sellers of boxes/designs.

i don't like ssa. i don't fit in. it's like high school. all the cool kids are there and i go and hang out and it doesn't seem right. i mean the cool kids didn't say right out get the fuck out of here like some other scrub, but it was just that awkward sense of yea you're all right, but we really don't want you here.

i don't like ssa. i don't fit in. it's like high school. all the cool kids are there and i go and hang out and it doesn't seem right. i mean the cool kids didn't say right out get the fuck out of here like some other scrub, but it was just that awkward sense of yea you're all right, but we really don't want you here.
Aw, c'mon Ice, you're cool. You're just being paranoid. Swing on by and stir things up a bit. If anyone gets on your case let me know, and I'll rough 'em up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Aw, c'mon Ice, you're cool. You're just being paranoid. Swing on by and stir things up a bit. If anyone gets on your case let me know, and I'll rough 'em up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
maybe i will.

probably because your half-assed unintelligent insults arent veiwed as funny over there... (i.e.- they are a bit more mature than the average ca.com member) just a thought //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I did not know you felt that way. Like mark said, come on by stay a while, there is so much happening and new additions all the time.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm making an obvious observation.
Next time, do the following. Read, think, THEN post.

Oh, and if it's a joke, don't come here. It's that simple.
Macho man was arrested a few counties over from where I live a long time ago for trying to shoplift jerky from a store before he got big.. kinda funny I remember this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.