Caraudio.com and realmofexcursion.com

Why not your judging Profundus,And what iv'e seen out of him on roe he's a smart guy,Oh ya and ROE at its worst is 20 times better than this joke of a site
I'm not judging anyone. I'm making an obvious observation.

Next time, do the following. Read, think, THEN post.

Oh, and if it's a joke, don't come here. It's that simple.

I liked CA better back around 2003 or before.... I used to visit here and another forum I can't think of... eDuh used to have their offical forum there.. RoE is ok, but it was better before.. SSA seems like a good forum but I only post in the Sundown and Mach 5 portions usually. I like the DD forum too.

I liked CA better back around 2003 or before.... I used to visit here and another forum I can't think of... eDuh used to have their offical forum there.. RoE is ok, but it was better before.. SSA seems like a good forum but I only post in the Sundown and Mach 5 portions usuallly. I like the DD forum too.
Soundillusions.net was the former home of eDuh

n00bs complaining about ca.com... hmmmm probably said something retarded, or expected to be treated like they were on myspace and we all needed them as a friend.

This place is a resource... although it helps a lot if you know who is full of **** and who isn't.

I remember when ROE started. Before there was a forum and sean or scott or whatever his name is used to post here. This place is usually fun. And if you really need to know something, it's most likey been covered. twice. times 10.

I like SSA, but their layout is a bit odd to me and I can't see the text against the background well.
This, however, is the best place in the whole wide world.

you can change the theme... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

lol at how much was drawn from my post...

i've been on this site for quite a bit longer than 3 months. Just searching and what not for around a year. Started a new username to use the classified section

My account got deleted on roe due to a database failure, so that one is significantly newer than i have been there.

I've never been flamed at all here, because i post smart.

But seeing what people say tells you quite a bit about them.

edit:and talk to most anyone on roe(thats mature). i'm not a n00b

How come whenever someone makes a comment on the forums status, or reputation, and someone calls them on it, they pull the "well I've been on here for 4 years but just signed up last week" nonsense?

It's hilarious.

Read my post at the top of this page.

kthnxbye

How come whenever someone makes a comment on the forums status, or reputation, and someone calls them on it, they pull the "well I've been on here for 4 years but just signed up last week" nonsense?
It's hilarious.

kthnxbye
Yup.

also, yea there are a lot of n00bs on roe for sure. But thats why i'm there.

I don't mind n00bs at all.

I know i was there at one point in time and i appreciated the help i got.
And... it's slow. And the same people...

nG

It's hilarious.

kthnxbye

your a prime example of why i don't come here often.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.