Caraudio.com and realmofexcursion.com

i spend the majority of my time on roe.... too many annoying jackass's for me to reside here.
but there are also some pretty knowledgable people here too.
kill yourself:)

dooobie dooobie dooo

2hmlxxd.gif

You don't draw conclusions about the member base when you haven't been here long enough.
Why not your judging Profundus,And what iv'e seen out of him on roe he's a smart guy,Oh ya and ROE at its worst is 20 times better than this joke of a site

People fail to realize, that when you have 30,000+ members, they aren't all going to be the most knowledgeable, or the most helpful. You will have a high number of douchebags. It's common sense.

A lot of people like other smaller forums, because they are more friendly, or more helpful, or whatever. They are that way because there are less people there. With less people, there will be less conflict, and less douchebags.

I've got thousands of posts on Termpro forums, CarSound forums, EliteCarAudio forums, CarAudioForums, and various others. I consider this forum the best out of all of them- while there are a whole shitload of ******** here, there are also a ton of people that know what they are talking about. I'd say we have the most active Classifieds section, we have a large moderation staff, that while sometimes, can get out of hand, for the most part, we take care of stuff. We promptly get rid of spammers (we get a few that sign up each day to spam), and put **** in the right place, since some people don't know how to use an internet forum.

Also, try searching for things on these other smaller forums. You can probably find just about anything having to do with car audio here, while I bet you can't on a forum that was started 1-2 years ago.

I'm done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.