**** car

Participant count
  • Participant list

GrandAmGT
10+ year member

Grand Am GT in the Making
for the past 2 days, my cars been making a higher pitched noise when i accelerate, instead of the low sound...myfriends say the noise is coming from my Alt?

well the other night at 2:30am me and some friends get in, start up..all i hear is clicking....wouldnt turn over, we were all tired, so we just went to bed, the next morning, charged my battery for a few minutes, it started...but it still is maiing the higher pitched noises....

think it could be my Alt?...well if it is, and I would need a enw alt..how big would you get it?...im running a crossfire VR 2000 D and a small US Acoustics 65x4....my stock alt right now is around 75 amps...

thanx for the help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.