car video

Participant count
  • Participant list
YUP, I posted in a sim forum but here goes again,consult your install manual that came with the unit to find out what color te parking brake wire is I think it s green but Im not pos, I know its long as all hell,anyhow just chasis ground that wire and your good to go.its supposed to go to the negative wire on your p-brake so u wont be distracted while driving oh well!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

or you could pay a few dollars and get a switcher......but i dont knwo why you'd want to be able to watch tv while driving....kinda dangerous....but you've been warned....

I dont really watch tv while im driving, but I do like to have the monitor up front playing stuff while the rear one is on too. I think it looks so cool to have multiple screens playing the same thing at once...pimpin'

anyways, about your question...the parking wire on my in-dash was light grey, I just hooked it up to the main ground and it works fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rzalanka

rzalanka
Cheyenne
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Brock