bronco exhaust

bronco2323
10+ year member

house
what would be the best muffler for a bronco. i dont wanna really loud sound just a really low sound that will still give me some added horse power( i was considering one of the flowmasters) . i want to be able to tell the difference tho. and should i take my catiylic converter off as well? i mean the stupid thing was only need 10 years ago? thanx

if you are familiar with the honda passport, you know the engine is basically a blazer 6 cylinder. I have the flowmaster 60 on mine and it does give it some lobe, but not like the big v-8 dodge's with the dual flow's on them. I am really happy with it it isn't super loud, but subtle and when I get on it it sounds good to..........good luck to ya......

if you have some extra money get the borla......I would have but I couldn't afford it at the time

Borla, JBA, or my favourite....FLOWMASTER //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Love the deep rumble of all of their series'. Borla is also great.

50 series SUV performance, 40 series Delta Flow or Original Flow, or the 30 Series Top Ten. Probably the 40 series Delta would be a good choice.

Depends on what the application is(vehicle)...also depends on what you like to hear. Both exhaust systems are good.

- Steve

i want them on my chevy lumina. i want that deep sound. i've heard flowmasters before. i might have heard borlas before but didn't know it. what do you think will have a deeper sound?

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 i want them on my chevy lumina. i want that deep sound. i've heard flowmasters before. i might have heard borlas before but didn't know it. what do you think will have a deeper sound?
The Flowmasters...what year is your Lumina? My cop cruiser is a 97 Lumina LTZ with the 3.8L supercharged engine from a Grand Am(or a Buick?I'm not sure). I added Flowmasters and it sounds really deep.

- Steve

Ohh really. That's what I just bought. It's a 96 though. I think the Buick Riviera's and the Grand Am's or Prix's have them. What series flowmaster do you have?

40 Series Delta Flow...but I want to try out the 50 series Delta Flow and see if there is any noticble difference in tone.

- Steve

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 I hear that the 40 Delta Series are the deepest or most powerful sounding. I might just go with those. The Borlas cost a good amount of change.
Yeah Borlas are a little bit more expensive, but they are also good exhuast systems..have you ever looked at JBA exhausts?

- Steve

Originally posted by D_MaN_2000 Never heard of those before. How do they sound?
Kind of like the Borla's, not as deep. I think the JBA exhaust would have sounded better if the guy had mated it up with a pair of JBA shorty headers.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.