Car Toys Tulsa

Participant count
  • Participants list
well I have news...salesmen are there to sell you stuff. Whether it is equipment or compliments, whatever makes the customer happy, is gravy.

As for fabrication, Chris Pate is the SQ expert, and fiberglassing king! The fact that he is the captain of the SQ team I belong to, is purely coincidental.

coincidental?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

j/k:p:

I realize that they are there to sell things but they do not need to be pricks to people and say what they have is better no matter what...

they don't seem to appreciate people asking questions comparing the quality of their product to other brands unless it ends in them being far superior...

note: I pretty much got kicked out of car toys while I was being a genuine customer and just asking fair questions...

I am sorry you had to go through that. I don't even know how to respond to it. Then again, one man may be treated like a king and another like a pauper...but everyone should be treated with respect.

I hope in the future you might reconsider them. If not, no skin off my rear...LOL

I had some speakers and window tint installed at Car Toys yesterday. When I started to describe what I wanted the guy started getting annoyed, saying "Oh, so NOW you want the rear speaker to be removed!" He acted like listening to me was a chore. Then I told him that I wanted my 4 channel amp "bridged stereo" to the speakers that they were installing... He started an argument that said that "there is no such thing as "bridged stereo" ... I said "OK then, I would like to have my amp bridged from two stereo channels to 1 stereo channel then." I asked him about head units with USB. I asked him about random across folders, file limits, etc. All he would say was "I like Kenwood." The guy was a total D-bag, I wanted to ask him about some door pods, but was not comfortable with him at this point. The guy acted like he was PO'd that I was there. I had made an appointment 4 days in advance. (and was 15 min early to the appointment.)

So when I got back this guy was not there, but a real nice guy came up to me and said, "Hey, that truck would sound great with some door pods." (My truck has a very specific imaging problem that door pods fixes.) I told him "Yeah, I was going to ask about them this morning, but the sales guy was really rude." Then I said, "I intended on buying some though. Oh well, I will just buy them somewhere else."

I have to say that the install is really good. Tint looks great. The speaker install is great...

overpriced... wayy overpriced. Other local shops are priced a little lower. Local dealer for DD had great prices, worked with us on install and helping us ( few friends of mine) the ups and downs of car audio. NOTE: This is when i first got into car audio on my first build etc. Car toys has a problem... idk what it is but they just ****. Sorry for being rude n all. Its just how it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...