Car Stereo, Randomly Shuts Off.

My car stereo stays on for about 30 minutes, but then turns off by itself, and when I turn it back on it wont play any sound or audio, I have two 1800W amps, one Alpine, and one Xplode, and I have two 15 (fifteen) inch Kickers, and a Kicker crossover, and I run 4 6x9's in the back window. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

I'm a rookie when it comes to systems, if you have maybe long distance or, texting you could txt me and walk me through this, or I could PM you with my home phone number whichever is more convenient for you.

Oh then yeah, it'll come on and I've reseted it, but I think it might be draining somethin because when I put my battery charger to the battery in the trunk which runs everything that includes audio, it'll work for a lil bit, so I think it might be draining the battery or somethin because it uses to much "Power"??? Idk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.