Car stereo questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

jasonhocky

CarAudio.com Newbie
hi all,
I was wondering if it’s poissible that when I’m playing YouTube off my phone either thru the aux or Bluetooth in my car can I have the music video showing on my stereo screen
Jason
Our mission at EcoDrivingUSA is to be a customer companion to buy and sell accessories that come with your car or used products. Our website is designed to provide you with more information about the purchasing process, usage procedures and instructions to help customers better understand their products.
Information About Our Company
- Eco Driving USA Company
- Address: Washington, DC 20002, United States
- Telephone: 202.326.5559
- Email: Info@ecodrivingusa.com

Last edited:
why do you want the video showing? Have kids or passenger?? I hope you don't want to watch the video wile driving. You may run into me and kill me or my mom or my best friend or someone else. I live in CA and if i remember correctly few years back new law was passed that no video screens or video showing in front driving area. Had to have video screens behind the driver area. Your state may very.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.