Car Flexing - Need Fixed

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello. I drive a 2005 chevy equinox and have 2 15s in the back. It makes my hatch door rattle and flex like crazy. I know sound deadening would be a solution but what are the steps to do so. And what would be the best solution for me. If sound deadening is so, tell me which brands you recommend or if anybody has some willing to sell, post it here please, thanks.

Welcome to Sound Deadener Showdown | Sound Deadener Showdown

The CLD tiles are excellent for vibrations and the butyl rope gets in anywhere to stop rattles. Sound deadening will not stop flexing. Only bracing stops flexing. If these tiles suggested are to expensive I have a bunch off Fat Mat extreme 80 mil I would let go for cheap. I planed on using the Fat mat but after I tried the cld tiles I'm decided not to use anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.