Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Let me know! It's always fun having someone to ride with! I took Vmann to the Twin Falls show. I talked so much that day I had a sore throat for a couple days.

looks like 2 weeks till the show, so assuming im still around ill more than likely be in.

ok i need cliffs on the next car audio comp dates. so i can request some days off. and take the Slobalt SS to see what that lil 10" sub is kickin out due to my acura being totaly stock on the stereo end..

im so broke that my car audio dreams are totally out of the picture.. all i can do is make a wish list.. and look at it.. *****.

ok i need cliffs on the next car audio comp dates. so i can request some days off. and take the Slobalt SS to see what that lil 10" sub is kickin out due to my acura being totaly stock on the stereo end..
im so broke that my car audio dreams are totally out of the picture.. all i can do is make a wish list.. and look at it.. *****.
August 8th = Logan at Lynn's Audio.

September 19th = Pocaghetto/Idaho Falls at The Buzz Shop.

And I think that's it.

Oh yeah! Saturday the 15th, car show out at Valley Bowling Lanes (3951 west 5400 south). Lots of classes, cash for best of show, and $20 to enter your car in the official "show". Roll in from 4pm to 5pm and goes on until 9:30pm.

Hosted by Illicit Dreams Car Club.

I think this is pretty cool since the Pharcyde chapter out here stopped doing shows like we pretty much have. The Pharcyde always did their "Nytcyde" show. I loved those shows.

i would like to be in the club //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i am from utah, in the process of getting my system together now. will be running a little rd hw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.