Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
yea let me know.sorry to0 say this. but i gotta charge you for wire and ring terminals...

$2,00 a ft on 1/0

.50 cent's on ring terminals.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif What happened?

Ah well just gotta save the pennies a lil longer.

r.c. willeys is closeing.. there pinching there penny's now....
**** i didn't kno whey were closing. my girlfriends sister works on the inside there. is it a for sure thing they're closing or just a posibility?

**** i didn't kno whey were closing. my girlfriends sister works on the inside there. is it a for sure thing they're closing or just a posibility?
let me re-phrase that.

car audio. all car audio department's of r.c. willey are closeing.

Ahhh f*ck my life. This is why my amp is not working. The metal sheeting around the RCA came off somehow.

Photo-0086.jpg

And ****, not smoking for a few month's+Dank weed+Huge bong hit=one overly baked ThomasG.

Ahhh f*ck my life. This is why my amp is not working. The metal sheeting around the RCA came off somehow.
Photo-0086.jpg

And ****, not smoking for a few month's+Dank weed+Huge bong hit=one overly baked ThomasG.
that ****'s..

well the girl picked up her Chevy Cobalt SS.

took it for a spin last night. pretty qucik fun to drive, ride is nice. i kinda like it..

i got on it a little bit. but not mutch. deff throw's you back into the seat.

this is lindsey's first manule car.. hehe

yea they're supposed to be somewhat of a decent car for what it is. i think the super charged one's run a 14.5 or so which isn't bad stock. but it's still a chevy......

yea they're supposed to be somewhat of a decent car for what it is. i think the super charged one's run a 14.5 or so which isn't bad stock. but it's still a chevy......
after playing with it a few times.. car is pretty ****in quick.

i really havent gone wild on it yet.. but i will.. the more and more i play with it the faster i can get it to launch..

how was carpeting that box?

after playing with it a few times.. car is pretty ****in quick.
i really havent gone wild on it yet.. but i will.. the more and more i play with it the faster i can get it to launch..

how was carpeting that box?
i still haven't gotten to it yet. i just bought it that day so my next day off i can get to work on it. which wont be for at least a few days still

well i pulled out the system... again...

this time for the winter. put in my MTX 600w mono and my Kove armogedon 10'' ported.

get's pretty ****in loud! and works for me..

mostly so i can pull out the sub box, let the back seat's down and load up the snowboards //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im more then likely going to put the sub's box and amp up for sale..

id like to throw the money i make at a new system... but not sure yet.. we shall see..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.