Car broken in to - San Diego - HELP!!

Dont worry Steve, all will be solved, remember Audionutz(I believe) got their civic(I think...) stolen and a few days later it turned up fine. So this will all turn up for the better and when you return you will have everything back in your possesion.

that really is low and unfortunately, especially in a safe area as this seems to ne from what i have read, its most likely somebody who knew about your planned absence //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I feel ya, my car got broken into on the Dec 10th (Texas)

KVT-911DVD, Bel 985 Radar, Music Keg, Infinity Perfect subs, all gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

hey also check out ur buddies that have friends but to u they r considered aquaintences cause u dont know them all that well.im not saying that ur buddies had something to do with it, but there friends could of over heard something and got your stuff. but dont say ne thing to ur friends, u should go on a solo mission cause if it were ur buddies friends and ur buddies got wind of it they wouldnt turn them in, they would tell them to dump it off. trust me, its happened to me til i got my compu-star. i think thats what happened. but exploer every option.

p.s. a cheap alarm is better than no alarm. think about investing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

Thanks for the support guys!

Well, I'm still in snowy Detroit, and unable to even see the damage, or assess exactly what was taken...so, I'll have to wait until after the holidays. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I've been searching ebay, and haven't found anything. My guess, is the equipment either went straight to the Chula Vista swap meet, or went straight over the border.

My gut feeling tells me it was the Security staff themselves.......everyone in the complex is a high profile VIP executive of some sort - what would they want with a stereo? And the security staff is.....how do I put this.....of less stature.

It was a planned, inside job, quite obviously. Waited until I had been gone for three days, and broke in, and took the entire stereo.........one of my friends who saw the car, and took care of some stuff for me, told me that they didn't touch anything else in the vehicle..........and I hope to confirm that upon my return.

Again, thanks so much everyone. I really do appreciate the support. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

-Stephen

Yah I feel you there, When my car got broken into I was pissed because I had to cover that shitty deductible, lol, Took My DVD player, Kenwood music keg, , Subwoofers and Radar Detector, but didnt even touch my amp rack....left my work paycheck though! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Guess thats the price you pay for only the factory alarm right?

do you live near Dormouse Rd. or anything like that? I have a friend down there that thought she say someone taking equipment out of a car, but not sure if its your car.

*Eclipse 8053 head unit.

*0.5 cu ft box, with a Elemental Designs e8A subwoofer, with two custom flat cone passive radiators. This enclosure, and the passives are very special

these two are hard to miss but the e8a with passive radiators are even harder to miss

>>> i think i saw something of that nature (0.5 cu ft box, with a Elemental Designs e8A subwoofer, with two custom flat cone passive radiators) at EAST RIDGE! i forgot the place but you might try it there! i think its about 20-30 miles from la jolla. im not saying thats the one but you rarely/dont ee those things ED e8a already inside a box... reason why i saw this we were looking for a system. dont worry i dont condone those things>>> i was also jacked 7 months ago! system gone; didnt find it! so i know how you feel! aight peace!

hate to say this but i ahve done some car hopping before. don't worry i live in Billings,MT. It wasnt me. even if i did live there it still wouldnt be me cause i'm done with that ****. Im sayin this because when i stole stereos i would have them sold the next morning. cash in hand. so like the other guy said to check your friends friends. kind of watch who they hang out with. like me the people i would sell this **** to i would barely ever see. so it might be someone you have never seen before of someone you have. I feel bad for everone i did this to. But if you do catch them and get to say anything to them tell them they **** and better quite while ahead. i never broke window for a stereo. I am awesome at lock pick and jimmying. Those days are over for me though and this just gives me a chance to try and help someone in need.thankx

blushadow_db160 , at what point did you stop and why (not encouraging you to continue :p )? Just curious. Its always nice to see changes. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

*Eclipse 8053 head unit.
*0.5 cu ft box, with a Elemental Designs e8A subwoofer, with two custom flat cone passive radiators. This enclosure, and the passives are very special

these two are hard to miss but the e8a with passive radiators are even harder to miss

>>> i think i saw something of that nature (0.5 cu ft box, with a Elemental Designs e8A subwoofer, with two custom flat cone passive radiators) at EAST RIDGE! i forgot the place but you might try it there! i think its about 20-30 miles from la jolla. im not saying thats the one but you rarely/dont ee those things ED e8a already inside a box... reason why i saw this we were looking for a system. dont worry i dont condone those things>>> i was also jacked 7 months ago! system gone; didnt find it! so i know how you feel! aight peace!

Can you PLEASE give me some more info???

What is 'East Ridge', and where is it???

Thanks so much!!!

stephen@tcsounds.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.