Car Audio System, help me

Participant count
  • Participant list

antiz

Hey you all. I need some help with my car stereo. I want to increase the power, but i've been told two different things to do. Either get a headunit to start or the other option was to buy simply the amp and new speakers. My car is a toyota solara 1999. the system is pretty good to. So if any of you know what i should do, PLEASE HELP ME

seems like it is a stock stereo, so yes, a high quality head unit is a priority for the start of your new system, feel free to ask away on subs amps componenets and speakers if you have any questions

dont get an system unless u got a cd player or at least a headunit.

they start at like $100, so it aint a biggy.

amp and 2 subs starts at like $200, but of course the install costs a lil.

but go with the headunit.

Its gay if its loud then peeps come look at yo car wit a stock headunit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.