Car Amplifier in House?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mordaiki

I was wondering how I would go about hooking up a car mp in my house. I'm stuck at what to do with the power wire (short of hooking it to a car battery and charger) and the remote wire. Anything help you can give would be great.

Thanks,

Mordaiki

Originally posted by maylar or 25 amp 12 volt $350 power supplies at http://www.kepcopower.com/rax.htm

Or use a car battery and charge it when it goes dead.

That power supply is overpriced... I run a 40 amp regulated 13.8V tripp lite system and they only sell for about 299.00 with no love... I've seen them for about 239 on sale...

Part number is PR-40, anyone that carries tripp lite products should be able to get you one... Nice unit, I have it on my test bench and it runs like a champ....

Originally posted by maylar Thanks for the tip. I found that PR-40 unit available for as little as $155. I'll put that one in my links instead of Kepco.
VERY nice price... you beat what we get them @ work for (179)

If that is available to the public, please shoot me the link so I can keep it around... I need another here in the near future...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.