capacitor farad question

Dude, why would you want to waste $100 paying someone to install it, on top of the price of the capacitor itself? It doesn't do ANYTHING. Seriously, you'd get the same benefit out of burning a hundred dollar bill, or sending it to someone on here.... It doesn't matter WHAT cap you buy, because it won't do anything. It's not like there's one brand that actually works or something; none of them do anything.

Saying "I'm willing to **** away the $100 just to see it doesn't work" is one of the most ignorant, wasteful things ever. There's people on here that could use $100 to pay their bills and keep their heads above water for another month, and you just want to **** it away.

Here, read this: :: NANOPULSER.COM.SG ::

and this: Basic Car Audio Electronics (go to #46 on the sidebar), and please don't waste your money.

I'm never sure if people can see it or not since it doesn't show up for me anymore...
I just see a 404 image? Not sure if that's the intended image or not haha.

is just one layer of dynamat enough or should i do 2. the place near me charges $60 to do the entire trunk.

but yea **** the cap im actualy debating getting another skar sub and running two 12's. in a way i regret not getting both in the first place

oo and the cap only cost $100, that includes the price of installation. so $100 flat and i have a cap in the car

cool thanks for the read. one thing thats been kind of annoying me is the rearview mirror vibrating. i dont care that it shakes but the sound just totaly interferes with the listening. any tips to keep that down i already tried shoving pieces of cotton balls and paper in there lol.

any tips?

i like to do it dont get me wrong, but i dont have alot of time off from work with my new job. if i want it to get done i just drop off my car leave it there and go and get it after work.

is just one layer of dynamat enough or should i do 2. the place near me charges $60 to do the entire trunk.
but yea **** the cap im actualy debating getting another skar sub and running two 12's. in a way i regret not getting both in the first place

oo and the cap only cost $100, that includes the price of installation. so $100 flat and i have a cap in the car
Well first... I wouldn't buy dynamat, just over priced... not a bad product, but kinda like the JL of sound deadener. I went with a 25sq ft roll of Audio Technix 60mil, and it was enough to do my trunk lid, rear deck, and front doors, with a bit left over that I wish I could find! Oh, and it cost me $60 haha. Just buy it yourself and take an hour or 2 to do it when you got a little time off.

Well first... I wouldn't buy dynamat, just over priced... not a bad product, but kinda like the JL of sound deadener. I went with a 25sq ft roll of Audio Technix 60mil, and it was enough to do my trunk lid, rear deck, and front doors, with a bit left over that I wish I could find! Oh, and it cost me $60 haha. Just buy it yourself and take an hour or 2 to do it when you got a little time off.

Yep...

Kinda figured dynamat was overpriced. Going to look into it more.

I'm also curious if anybody here has used a box from Dave the box guy. I'm going to cOnvert to two 12s and I was looking at his pre made budget 2x12 box with that psp aero port. Going with two skar vvx12s in one of those boxes since the cubes of the box match up pretty well with the subs specs.

Any good ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.