capacitor advice

buy a cap and just dont install it.

Kinda dumb but ive seen some cars at car shows just have a cap with some false wires going to em

just for show

makes the people who dont know about audio oh and ah when you have 2 big caps

buy a cap and just dont install it.
Kinda dumb but ive seen some cars at car shows just have a cap with some false wires going to em

just for show

makes the people who dont know about audio oh and ah when you have 2 big caps
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Well actually my system isn't for show off but for giving my back a massage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Btw I've been to reykjavik. Cool place!
Yeah it is pretty cool... Both the weather and the country itself :p

Didn't even have to use the search button:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152355

Just trust us when we say caps are worthless.
Ah thanks for this... And yeah I trust you guys, just tell me what I need to know... I'm all ears //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

really dont waste your time and money on a cap

in most cases your alt will have to work harder to recharge the cap, which is actually straing your electrial set up

Extra batteries? I have upgraded the original battery to a bigger one....
Now add a one in the trunk/boot next to the amplifier(s). You simply parallel the batteries together (pos to pos and neg to neg). You can also add an isolator device between them if you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.