Can't you just buy a box?

Session25
10+ year member

VA
Hey, i;m new. This forum is really awesome. Anyway, I'm going to get two 12" Alpine Type R's (subs). I've seen alot of people on here talk about building a box for their subs, can't you just buy a good box? (it may be cheaper to build one), but is there anywhere to buy a GOOD box to fit the subs?

You can buy a custom box from a builder. Rich over on ROE, one of my sales reps, builds incredible custom enclosures... he built mine for my daily car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

stratusrt01 on Realm of Excursion... power9500 on AIM. Get in touch with him, tell him Jacob sent you!

imo, you cant buy a GOOD box, you can buy a subpar box. however you can buy a good box from some of the guys on these forums. but your best off just building your own, its cheapest and u know what your gettin

thanks for the help so far, if I go with Fisher Customs, I'm not sure what type/size/kind of box i would need, any suggestions?

thanks for the help so far, if I go with Fisher Customs, I'm not sure what type/size/kind of box i would need, any suggestions?
I have had the R's in 2.5 cubes tuned to 32 hz, and liked the sound. If your interested, hit me up, and I can get you hooked up with Chris to work on a design.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Session25

10+ year member
Session25
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from