Can't get past a certain page.

I noticed Firefox seems to lag like crazy. Many threads with multiple pages get locked. I usually have to clear cache and completely restart the program. The so called updates just make things worse too.

How can you not replicate it, it happens to me all the time. Of course I originally wondered if it was on my end, but I'm not the only one.

nazi.gif

Hey Goob, I've found a way to make this problem happen.

It seems if I stay in a topic, and if posts add on to it and it goes over the amount that one page can handle, and I go to refresh, I can't get to the next page.

Im set at 30 posts per page, a topic got to 31 posts but was still on page 1 (due to auto refresh), but when I refreshed my browser, the topic became 2 pages but i couldn't get to the 2nd page afterwards.

I'm using Firefox btw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.