Can't get checkout to work.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pyromaniac4food

Senior VIP Member
Socal
When I get to the website and I log in, if I click anything else it just logs me out. So I added a few items to my cart and hit checkout. It said please wait... Then nothing, checkout with paypal does not work for me either. I am running windows 7 with google chrome. Everything is up to date, never had any issues on other sites. Am I the only one?

David

When I get to the website and I log in, if I click anything else it just logs me out. So I added a few items to my cart and hit checkout. It said please wait... Then nothing, checkout with paypal does not work for me either. I am running windows 7 with google chrome. Everything is up to date, never had any issues on other sites. Am I the only one?
David
What do you mean it logs you out?

Also, have you tried deleting your cookies and cache from chrome?

David
It wasn't just you. It was on our end. It should be fixed now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Pyromaniac4food

Senior VIP Member
Pyromaniac4food
Socal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from