Can you beat these prices?

I got a Hitron 4ga wire kit free from Millionbuy once

I can tell you it was about 9 ga of wire and 4ga of rubber

Worst 4ga wire I have yet to see

Stay away from welding wire. You want to pay extra and get the highest strand count 0 gauge you can get. I don't like Audiobahn products as a general rule, but that 100 ft of 0 gauge for 149.00 looks like a killer phuggin deal. Especially since it's 4700 strand count.

I'm in the market for 0 gauge myself. I contacted Knuconceptz because they have 5100 strand count 0 gauge and they will do 1.89 per foot +reasonable shipping if you order 200 ft or more.

Just my .02 cents.

I got a Hitron 4ga wire kit free from Millionbuy onceI can tell you it was about 9 ga of wire and 4ga of rubber

Worst 4ga wire I have yet to see

Thanks man, good lookin out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.