Can this Android Head Unit Work with My Truck? What to do with extra Cables.

Participant count
  • Participant list

JKotty4587

Wy
I was looking at buying this" http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/NEW-8G-6-2-HD-LCD-Android-4-1-2-Din-Car-DVD-Player-Stereo-Radio/714323_754326240.html "Radio Head But at bottom of page you can see all of the different Cables I know I can hook up the wiring harness and gps but all of the red and yellow "audio/Video" Looking cables im not sure if I have to hook them up or what they are for? I've only installed single din units and I don't know if they are just extra to run out somewhere if i want to hook it up to something or what they are for Please help. I don't want to buy this then find out I have to spend 1000 to get stuff hooked up or not at all be able to get it to work with my truck. Also if anyone has had or know of someone with these do they recommend them or not? I like having all the options with apps and stuff you can do. Thank you ahead of time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.