Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the XXX is a very efficient sub? Im not here to compare SS product to RE's product. Im just asking for some info, like other people in this thread. You still havent answered my question, Who are you? Are you with RE or just another fanboy?
Qts: 0.953

Qes: 1.114

Qms: 5.712

Fs: 25.51 Hz

Re: 2.92

Ls: 2.445 mH

Lp: 7.932 mH

Rp: 2.81

Dia:

(% shift) 334 m

16.3 %

Vas: 85.37 L

Mms: 491.4 g

Cms: 79.18 u

Bl: 14.18 T*m

n0: 119.2 m

SPL: 82.8 dB

Sd: 0.0876 m^2

Xmax: 38.5 mm

Looking at the specs here...the QTS is HUGE, like big ass sealed or IB huge. Kinda pointless for an in car vented setup. Efficiency is uber low, 83db's...you'd have to feed it REDICULOUS amounts of power for it to get even close to it's Xmax. Making it impracticle for almost all car setups, useless for SPL, and pretty much pointless for 99% of the installs out there. They were like, **** lets make an uber excursion LMT sub that we don't care about the parameters or anything worth while.

Qts: 0.953 Qes: 1.114

Dia:

(% shift) 334 m

16.3 %

Looking at the specs here...the QTS is HUGE, like big ass sealed or IB huge. Kinda pointless for an in car vented setup. Efficiency is uber low, 83db's...you'd have to feed it REDICULOUS amounts of power for it to get even close to it's Xmax. Making it impracticle for almost all car setups, useless for SPL, and pretty much pointless for 99% of the installs out there. They were like, **** lets make an uber excursion LMT sub that we don't care about the parameters or anything worth while.

Some sacrifises(sp) were made made to have such an incredibly flat BL, like a high qts.

Qts: 0.953 Qes: 1.114

Dia:

(% shift) 334 m

16.3 %

he designed it for home audio......

I know what you mean. I have a pair of the old XXX's Ive seriously considered selling to get the new ones. But, Im betting Id need almost double the already gross amount of wattage I'll be using if I did that, which means even more charging system upgrades, probably even bigger boxes, etc. And I consider what I have now as overkill, so meh. And just going to a single one would prolly be a step down in output for me, so that's not an option. But I have to admit I will be jealous when I see pics of the first guy's system who does run a pair of those things. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Yea you gotta admit, 2 of the new XXX's with a 2500D on em would be an impressive setup. A 2500D on each that is. For Daily of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif . Hmm I can see it now, 2 new XXX's, 4 xxx mids, some horns. Aight Ill stop now before I get carried away and start considering such a setup:crap:

I never once asked you to go find a link to prove it nor was I saying it was a false rumor... but it gets mixed up and looked upon as a false rumor in a thread full of them. You cannot deny that there are a lot of fake, made up stats and things being said here.I am not saying you have to prove it's true or anything...
I did not just find out about these new monsters... I've been posting here since August and have been reading here since April... and RE has been big talk since April. So sorry I am not a complete RE fan like you that knows everything about the company since they came out... and maybe I am new to RE stuff since I only heard of it back in April. Does that mean I can't talk about it?

I've been wanting to test one out for months now... maybe not 8-10 months like others... so my opinion of them as being impatient is wrong? sorry man... I won't offer suggestions or advice on RE ever again. But I'll remain patient.. you can see where you get by being impatient compared to me. We'll both probably end up with one of these the same day. Doesn't speed anything up.
No need to get angry. I was trying to answer yours and some other people's questions. Aparently I came off badly, my mistake.

You still havent answered my question, Who are you? Are you with RE or just another fanboy
Don't worry, he's not from RE, and most likely doesn't know a thing more than the rest of us. I am disappointed that we have to wait longer to get information on the drivers, as I've been around here since the first hint of something new came around, but the one thing that I've noticed about RE through the past few years is that they're at least respectful and wouldn't send an arrogant kid like this to rub the lack of information in our faces.

They may be with-holding stuff, but meh, what can you do but wait. Complaining won't help anything, and though I don't agree with the tactic, it's their business model and choice, we need to respect that. If they lose customers over it (I'm not saying they will) then they deal with that, and those of us that truly wanted to try out the products will still get them.

Don't worry, he's not from RE, and most likely doesn't know a thing more than the rest of us. I am disappointed that we have to wait longer to get information on the drivers, as I've been around here since the first hint of something new came around, but the one thing that I've noticed about RE through the past few years is that they're at least respectful and wouldn't send an arrogant kid like this to rub the lack of information in our faces.
Yep.

I don't get it - no one knows anything except for the employees at RE. I don't know how hard that is to comprehend.

"The release date is ..."

"I heard that ..."

"The motor is supposed to do this ..."

"I don't work for RE but I know everything about their unreleased products ..."

We've been over it a thousand times ... no, you aren't RE and you don't work for RE ... so shut the **** up. Way to much ******** is being flung all over the place.

Yep.
I don't get it - no one knows anything except for the employees at RE. I don't know how hard that is to comprehend.

"I heard that ..."

We've been over it a thousand times ... no, you aren't RE and you don't work for RE ... so shut the **** up. Way to much ******** is being flung all over the place.

Word.

If their choice is to keep their silence, you can bet that they will not change their minds because a few people are complaining. Not that I do not feel that we deserve more information, but the pics were leaked, they may not be ready to make a public statement about them yet.

Yep.

"I heard that ..."

I heard the MX can stop a raging bull in it's tracks!

GO TYPE SR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date